||Check back soon
IN STORE PICK UP ONLY.
SHIPPING CHARGES APPLY AND VARY BY REGION. Shipping fees will not appear accurate at checkout. The first $6.99 of shipping fees appear and the balance will be invoiced through Paypal. Payment for shipping charges must be received prior to shipment. Please allow for an estimated $40-75 for shipping depending on region. US only.
- What's new for the 2019/2020 Nuna Pipa car seat?
New for 2019/2020, the Nuna PIPA is one of the only infant car seats on the market to be free of flame-retardant chemicals. The new PIPA also features new fashions, all of which include a brown leatherette handle.
- From fabric to foam and beyond, each element is smartly sourced to be both flame resistant and contain no added fire retardant chemicals
- All-season, UPF 50+ canopy with flip out eyeshade. Ready for the great outdoors, whatever the weather.
- Dream drape pulls down smoothly and attaches quietly with magnets. Because nothing beats a lovely, uninterrupted nap.
- Side impact protection for ultimate baby safe keeping
- Luxe leatherette accented carry handle. Tote elegantly with ease.
- Five point harness keeps littleones in place
- Three-piece removable infant insert. Customize to their individual shape and get a perfect fit right from birth.
- Additional GOTS certified organic cotton fabric & dye insert, harness covers & crotch cover
- True lock base installation makes set up swift, simple and secure
- Crumple zone within the stability leg absorbs impact and minimizes force transferred to baby
- Colored installation indicators confirm correct connections to the vehicle and car seat to base
- Bubble level indicators aid in minimizing user error
- Ideal for city living and taxis as it can be installed with a vehicle seat belt no base needed
- Commercial airplane certified
No added fire retardant chemicals
Must be installed in a vehicle with the accompanied PIPA series base
Steel stability leg
Crumple zone within the stability leg
Bubble level indicators
Side impact protection
Five point harness
UPF 50+ canopy